Monday, September 29, 2008

A Sad Day

Well, the weekend was good. The kids and I went to a park that has trails. We walked on them for a while, had ice cream and left. As we were leaving we saw signs for an apple orchard. So, we followed them and found the orchard. We had fun picking our own apples.....great time and perfect weather.



A year ago today, my youngest son's daddy passed away. A day after his 39th birthday. Telling my son was the hardest thing I have ever done. At 4 years old, he really didn't know what death was. There are moments where he will get angry or sad and it's so heartbreaking.

Yesterday we visited his grandparents and we celebrated Mike's birthday. It may seem silly, but I don't want my son to forget his daddy. We had a cake and Johnathan blew out the candles. A little emotional.........but I'm glad we did it.



No comments:

About Me

I'm a single mom to three kids, who are my pride and joy.